We respect the privacy of our Users. Bearing in mind the above, we hereby publish a document explaining the principles and method of collecting, processing and using information about users of our website (hereafter as: Users) and using our services as a personal data administrator. The following provisions are also an information clause in the understanding of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, commonly known as “RODO”.
The administrator of personal data provided by Users is:
Cambria Operations Limited
4 Nyanza Terrace, Swansea, SA1 4QQ.
In any matter related to personal data, the User may contact us as the Administrator by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
As regards the protection of Users’ personal data, we act in accordance with art. 32 para. 1 RODO. We comply with the principles of personal data protection and we use appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to Users’ personal data processed in connection with the operation of our website.
The set of Users’ personal data collected is treated by us as a separate database, stored on a server in a special security zone, ensuring proper protection. Only a small number of authorized employees have full access to the database.
Please note that providing your personal data is always voluntary, but it may be a condition to conclude a contract for the services we provide.
III. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data of our Users for the following purpose:
- concluding and implementing agreements regarding services and products available on the www.bodaciousbeds.com website;
- providing services electronically available at www.bodaciousbeds.com, including to enable Users to place orders using the forms available on the site, and to maintain their accounts;
- implementation and provision of marketing services, including sending information regarding our current offer of products and services;
- surveys of Users’ opinions on our services and answering all questions that bother them.
We process personal data of our Users on the following legal bases:
- separate consent of the person whose data will be processed (Article 6 (1) (a) and the RODO);
- performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or taking action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the RODO);
- implementation of objectives resulting from legally justified interests carried out by the Administrator or by a third party (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO).
IV. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Users’ personal data may be transferred to our subcontractors, processing this data on our behalf (as the Administrator) on the basis of an agreement with us and only in accordance with our instructions, and only in connection with the implementation of our legitimate purposes.
Users’ personal data are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
V. PERIOD OF STORING PERSONAL DATA
Users’ personal data are processed no longer than it is necessary to fulfill our legitimate purposes or until the User objects to their processing.
Documents and data that may constitute the basis for pursuing claims (including fiscal obligations) stored by us will also be up to the end of the period of prescription of possible claims.
VI. USER RIGHTS WHICH DATA CONCERN
Providing personal data is voluntary, and the User who consents to the processing of personal data has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
If it is found that personal data are being processed contrary to the law, the User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
VII. EXTERNAL LINKS
VIII. COOKIES POLICY
- The www.bodaciousbeds.com website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies are used to:
a) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
c) maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;
d) “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every posting in the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Each type of browser offers the option of blocking and deleting cookies.
IX. COOKIES MANAGEMENT
how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies for your browser, you can change its settings!
For simplicity, we provide links to manage cookie settings, in various browsers / systems, check what you are using and follow the instructions:
Remember, however, that it is thanks to all these files and services that you can automatically log in or view the site personalized for you.